Mayflower Quilters Guild would like to thank Atlantic Fabrics, Avonport Discount Store, It’s Sew Time and Sew with Vision for their support and donations to our Guild.
~ Superstore Bookings ~
Mayflower Quilters’ Guild has booked the Super Store at Joseph Howe Dr in Halifax from 9 am to 2 pm for the above listed dates. The cost is $3 per session.
Want more info about what goes on at Joseph Howe Superstore get-togethers – contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 902-477-3251
~ Local Area Workshops ~
Mayflower Quilters’ Guild Workshops:
To Register for any of our workshops please contact our Workshop Coordinator Marie Hunter at email@example.com or call 902-463-4207
Outside Area Workshops & Retreats:
If you have any information on workshops, please send an email to Membership Director on the Contact Us page
- Membership Renewal: Bruce Taylor will be available to collect your $25 renewal fee (due by November) before the meeting and at the break.
- Executive positions available: June dinner co-ordinator
- Facebook page: Please connect with Jane if you are interested in joining the group or are having difficulty getting access
- Name Tags: Please find your name tag (quilted, embellished or otherwise) and wear it at the meeting! It’s always great to put a name to a face and some of us just can’t remember everyone’s name! It a great way to we get to know each other better. Your new presidents have made an executive order… oh no, that’s an executive decision isn’t it… there will be no prizes given to anyone without a name tag on. If you somehow forget your name tag, there will be some available at the sign in desk.
- For our regular meetings, please remember to bring your own drinks, library books, name tags, Show & Share items, Comfort Quilts and a Food Bank Donation. (Non-perishables or personal items such as diapers, soap, toothpaste, shampoo, etc., are gladly accepted.)
- Bravery Beads: Please keep these coming to the meeting for the IWK Bravery Beads program. If you are working on this, please bring the bags to the meeting to give to Cheryl Borden. If you need instructions or assistance, contact her at Cheryl Borden for instructions or assistance.
- 50/50 tickets sold before each meeting – Tickets $1ea, 5 for $3 or 8 for $5. Draw will be after break time with 50% going to winner and 50% going towards guest speakers/presenters/workshop instructors, etc.
The doors will be open at 7 PM with the meeting from 7:30-9:00 PM. Come early to so you don’t miss out on everything going on.